The Wellbeing Team
At HHVCS the wellbeing, progress and achievement of every student will be at the heart of everything we do.
Our ethos will be built on three key rules or values - ‘ Ready, Respect, Safe’ - which will underpin our aim to provide a secure and caring learning environment in which all young people can achieve their potential.
Mr Jonathan Dodd is our Assistant Headteacher for Wellbeing and Inclusion. Each year group is led by our Achievement Leaders and Key Stage Coordinators to provide an effective level of support and guidance to pupils. We are also able to offer the support of our School Counsellor and Nurse who are on site to deal with any possible health and well-being issues that our young people wish to discuss.
Don't forget, you can also flag up any well-being concerns by clicking our 'Pastoral Support Team' button or our 'Report Bullying' buttons which are located on our home page. Your messages will be received directly by the Pastoral Support Team who will investigate your issues immediately and take appropriate action.
As parents and carers, if you have any concerns about your children you can contact our Wellbeing Team via email at:
- ALNCo Miss Sara Basford - firstname.lastname@example.org (Learning Support Portfield, Direct Dial telephone number - 014376 774880)
- Pastoral Support Manager Miss Caroline Thomas - email@example.com
- Head of Sixth Form Mrs Laura Buffee - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achievement Leader (Year 12) Mrs Ruth Allen - email@example.com
- Key Stage 4 Coordinator Mrs Karen Mallin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key Stage 3 Coordinator Miss Nia Williams - email@example.com
- Achievement Leader (Year 11) Mrs Cassie Thomas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achievement Leader (Year 10) Mrs Donna Hall - email@example.com
- Achievement Leader (Year 9) Mrs Sian Brayford - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achievement Leader (Year 8) Mr Chris Davies - email@example.com
- Achievement Leader (Year 7) Mrs Lauren Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Counsellors Mrs Brigit Osborne - email@example.com - Mrs Amanda Griffiths
- Youth Worker Mrs Suzanne Moses - firstname.lastname@example.org