The pastoral team - Y tîm bugeiliol
At HHVCS the wellbeing, progress and achievement of every student are at the heart of everything we do.
Our ethos is built on three key rules or values - ‘ Ready, Respect, Safe’ - which underpins our aim to provide a secure and caring learning environment in which all young people can achieve their potential.
Mr Jonathan Dodd is our Assistant Headteacher for Wellbeing and Inclusion. Each year group is led by our Achievement Leaders and Key Stage Coordinators to provide an effective level of support and guidance to pupils. We are also able to offer the support of our School Counsellor and Nurse who are on-site to deal with any possible health and well-being issues that our young people wish to discuss.
Don't forget, you can also flag up any well-being concerns by clicking our 'Pastoral Support Team' button or our 'Report Bullying' buttons which are located at the top of our home page. Your messages will be received directly by the Pastoral Support Team who will investigate your issues immediately and take appropriate action.
Miss Sara Basford - firstname.lastname@example.org
(Learning Support Portfield, Direct Dial telephone number - 014376 774880)
Pupil Welfare and Safeguarding Manager
Miss Caroline Thomas - email@example.com
Head of Sixth Form Mrs Laura Buffee - firstname.lastname@example.org
Achievement Leader (Year 12) Mr Gareth Collier - email@example.com
Key Stage 4
- Key Stage 4 Coordinator Mrs Karen Mallin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achievement Leader (Year 11) Mrs Donna Hall - email@example.com
- Achievement Leader (Year 10) Miss Sian Brayford - firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 3 Coordinator Miss Nia Williams - email@example.com
- Achievement Leader (Year 9) Mr Chris Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achievement Leader (Year 8) Mrs Cassie Thomas - email@example.com
- Achievement Leader (Year 7) Mrs Lauren Davies - firstname.lastname@example.org